Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So it seems I'm a Whore

To put it simply, Achievements are Da - Bomb !!!

As I expected, following 3.0.2 going live, I have become an Achievement whore (and so have many members of Heroes Inc I may add). Fishing, Cooking(soon), PVP, Exploring, Quests, Instances, etc, etc, etc. I love them all. Hands down, the best addition to WoW ever.

Surprisingly, I expected Achievements to tip the scales in Rhubarb's favor but it has actually been the opposite. I am looking forward to starting from scratch on Chickenpox and getting all those beautiful little Achievements again. I have eaten all the Waffles, they are no more. (Unless I get some really cool pet/mount drops.)

Now, the expansion is just over 3 weeks away. *Cringe* I am so not prepared. I still have to pick my professions for the DK. Hey, I found some more waffles. I am currently thinking about Mining, JC'ing, Inscription, Engg, Alchemy, and in my darker moments BS'ing.

I love Engineering, it is relatively easy to level, has fun cool stuff (in theory) but it is lacking again so far in Wrath. In TBC, Engg turned into a gathering skill with cool Goggles and a Roflcopter. Engg has some interesting stuff for Wrath but nothing that can compete with other professions. That being said I am not, nor have I ever been much of a min/maxer; I play what I find fun so I will likely be taking Engineering again on my 3rd character. Maybe Goblin this time though. Hmmmm.

Mining seems like a logical addition to Engg if I go that way, but Rhubarb is a Miner and will be my 2nd character to 80, I will also possibly be dropping Engg from Rhub in favor of Herbing if I decide to take Inscription.

So many waffles. Only 3 weeks to eat them all. Gonna get a belly ache.

Chickenpox has been crit by Waffles.

No comments: